Don’t wait another year.
Pre-bookings for the 2018 Tour de France open now.
If you’ve ever stayed up late watching le Tour de France on TV and swooning over the imagery, there’s something special about being there live. When you hear the helicopters and look up overhead you realise that this time, you’re among the followers of Le Tour. It’s quite a feeling.
We put together our itineraries so you can experience the full gamut of le Tour de France experiences. On the days we see the race, we mix it up between watching a start, finish, epic climb and somewhere en route in a small French village off the beaten tourist drive that one would bypass unless le Tour was in town.
The difference that our 22 years experience at the Tour de France makes to you
- We deliver a broad variety of trips that cater for your experience and budget
- Every trip gives you the ability to choose from alternative riding and non-riding options each day
- We consider your comfort in choosing your accommodation and transport arrangements
- You will be looked after by our highly experienced team consisting of male and female guides, native French speakers, mechanics, drivers and former professional cyclists
- Our unmatched reputation for attention to detail leaves you free to relax and enjoy your cycling holiday … we think of everything
- Importantly all Bikestyle Tours trips are Guaranteed Departures, so we won’t cancel a trip due to insufficient numbers leaving you stranded. Our customers come from all over the world so no matter where you live we can help you with your 2017 Tour de France vacation.
Why Pre-Book with Bikestyle Tours?
Pre-bookings are risk free and guarantees you a spot!
Our pre-booking system is risk free way to reserve your place. That means you have first right of refusal once we’ve released the official trip itinerary. You’ll have 10 days to decide from when you receive the itinerary to confirm or cancel the booking. If the itinerary doesn’t suit you, you can cancel your booking within the 10-day period and your pre-booking deposit is fully refunded to you.Our Trips are Guaranteed Departures.
Guaranteed departures give you peace of mind that once you’ve booked your trip – you’re going! We do not cancel trips due to insufficient numbers leaving you stranded. Our customers come from all over the world, so no matter where you live we can help you with your cycling vacation.
Reserve your Place NowNOTE: Please place number of persons attending in box below
- We charge for our trips in Australian Dollars (AUD) and prices shown in other currencies are only approximate. We advise that you check the exchange rate before booking.
- A surcharge of 1.5% is applicable for payments made with visa or mastercard and 3% for payments made with American Express credit cards.
- Deposits can also be paid by direct deposit or cheque.
- It is a requirement of Bikestyle Tours that you have Travel Insurance for your trip.