Bikestyle Tours Classique Trips
What is a Classique Trip?
Bikestyle Tours Classique is the trip that our company started with and is based on.
They are the same highly popular tours we have run since 1996 offering the perfect mix of cycling, race viewing and experiencing France with the help of our highly experienced team including ex professional riders who lend their special insight into race. The combination of good service, attention to detail and value for money has proven to be a winning formula.
As part of our continual improvement we’ve reduced passenger numbers without sacrificing our unbeatable service and value. We now have a group maximum of 35 people per trip (some are less) with a ratio of better that 1 staff to 7-8 clients, one of the best in the business. We have on the road guides as well as support vans to provide assistance where needed.
For the Classics Trips all our hotels are chosen on quality and location. We generally use 3 star hotels, sometimes 4 star hotels. Occasionally we will use a superior 2 star hotel if we decide that the location is superior to the next available 3 star hotel, perhaps closer to the race route and involving less travel time for our clients.
- Transport throughout by private luxury coach with custom bike trailer.
- Services of experienced tour guides, plus our coach driver
- Transfers from airport to hotel on first day of tour
- TGV train journeys on some trips to eliminate long distance drives
- Accommodation in selected quality hotels
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 3 course evening meals on designated nights
- Mechanical assistance with your bike
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as listed
- Maps and Bikestyle guide to the Tour de France
- Bikestyle Tours cycling jersey, cap and musette bag