What is a Centre Based Trip?
Centre Based Cycling Holidays are a great way to experience the Tour de France with a one week stay in the one location. With plenty of riding, time to relax and still check out a few stages of the race, it is no wonder these trips are growing in popularity.
These trips are Cyclists Only Trips as the focus is on riding your bike and seeing a few stages of the race.
Group maximums are generally smaller with around 20 clients per trip and a ratio of better that 1 staff to 7-8 clients, one of the best in the business. We have on the road guides as well as support vans to provide assistance where needed.
Accommodation is chosen on quality and location. We generally use 3 star hotels, superior 2 star hotels or chalet accommodation and more evening meals are provided.
- Transport throughout by private luxury coach with custom bike trailer.
- Services of experienced tour guides, plus our coach driver.
- Transfers from airport to hotel on first day of tour.
- Transfers to closest major airport on final day of tour.
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels, superior 2 star hotels or chalet accommodation
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Evening meals on designated nights (usually most nights)
- Mechanical assistance with your bike
- Maps and Bikestyle guide to the Tour de France
- Bikestyle Tours cycling jersey, cap and musette bag