The Bupa Challenge Tour
Norwood to Strathalbyn on Friday 21 January, 2011
YOUR CHANCE TO RIDE IN THE SANTOS TOUR DOWN UNDER
The Bupa Challenge Tour on Friday 20 January 2012 is ideal for individuals or social, corporate and sporting teams looking for a ride with a difference. It’s your opportunity to ride a stage of a UCI WorldTour event, the same day as the Pro Teams. It’s a challenge – not a race. Part of the Škoda Breakaway Series, this event is for regular cyclists who can make the distance – will you make it to the finish before the professionals arrive?
Santos Tour Down Under Bupa Stage 4 course. Full course of 138km begins in the restaurant and fashion hub of Norwood just 10 minutes from the CBD. From here it winds its way into the Adelaide Hills and onto the Barossa Valley for the finish in Tanunda. Additional start locations are at Gumeracha, Mt Pleasant and Tanunda.
The ride options and prices for the 2012 The Bupa Challenge Tour are as follows:
Norwood – Tanunda, 138km: $145 Book Now
Gumeracha – Tanunda, 102km: $145 Book Now
Mt Pleasant – Tanunda, 79km: $120 Book Now
Tanunda – Tanunda, 33km: $100 Book Now
NOTE: There is one escape route offered along the Bupa Stage 4 route. This will take 19km off the course and avoid the Skoda King of the Mountain climb at Menglers Hill. This escape route is available to all riders from all start locations. The individual point to point documents will contain further information about this option.
* Team entries close 31 October 2010, at 5pm (South Australia time)
* Individual entries close Friday 6 January 2011, at 5pm (South Australia time)
NOTE: Please place number of persons attending in box below
- By paying a deposit you are deemed to have accepted our Waiver and Reservation Conditions. If you have any further enquiries please email us at email@example.com.
- Don’t forget it is a requirement of Bikestyle Tours that you have Travel Insurance for your trip.
Purchase your International Travel Insurance here.
- * We charge for our trips in Australian Dollars (AUD) and prices shown in other currencies are only approximate. We advise that you check the exchange rate before booking.
- Deposits can also be paid by direct deposit or cheque. For more information contact our Office Manager Michelle Knibbs for our bank details and mailing address, firstname.lastname@example.org.