PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT EXTRAS WERE AVAILABLE ON OUR 2009 TRIP
Mutual Community Challenge Tour**
Stage 4, Friday 23 January 2009, Limited to 5000 riders only
The Tour Down Under is now the first event on the UCI ProTour circuit. You can ride the same route as the professionals on the same day prior to the official race start.
The Mutual Community Challenge Tour is part of the Skoda Breakaway Series, which forms the official recreational ride program of the Tour Down Under.
In 2009 there will be three distance options for you to choose from on Friday 23 January, Stage 4.
The Mutual Community Challenge Tour is also ideal for corporate or social teams looking to cycle in a group.
Form a team of five or more and keep track of each other along the way, wearing your team name on your official Mutual Community Challenge Tour Jersey
It�s a challenge � not a race but with the ultimate satisfaction from riding under the official finish arch. This ride is for regular riders who can make the distance � will you make it to the finish before the professionals arrive?
Burnside Village to Angaston, 143km*
*Does not include a ride neutral distance of 12.3km from Burnside Village to Stage 4 Adelaide start location.
Entry Fee: $130 Book Now!
Mt Pleasant to Angaston, 97km
Entry Fee: $130 Book Now!
Angaston to Angaston, 32km
Entry Fee: $80 Book Now!
Mutual Community mini tour for kids, Sunday 18 January
Down Under Classic Circuit, Rymill Park Adelaide
Entry Price: $20 Book Now!
Sunday 18 – Sunday 25 January
Plunge into the world of pro cycling! Club Tour is the ticket for anyone who is serious about cycling. Immerse yourself in the best VIP hospitality package the Tour Down Under has to offer.
As a Club Tour member you will receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive trackside viewing platform with catering at the Down Under Classic – Sunday 18 January – Located on the start/finish straight of the Down Under Classic you will be engrossed in the world of professional cycling. With standing and seated areas and quality catering, you’ll start your Tour Down Under experience with a bang.
- Exclusive dinner in the Adelaide City Council Tour Village with special guest appearances – Wednesday 21 January – You can’t get any closer than this! The Adelaide City Council Tour Village will become your very own private marquee. Dine where mechanics work on the race bikes and shake hands with some special guests. Quality catering and a pro cycling atmosphere will make this a night you’ll never forget.
- Reserved seating at the Legends’ Night Dinner – Saturday 24 January (added extra this year) – “The Legends’ Night Dinner is the one chance we all have of relaxing and enjoying the company of the people who have made our sport so great.” Phil Liggett (International Voice of Cycling) Join us in honouring a legend of the cycling world with specially reserved tables at this gala dinner.
- Exclusive trackside viewing platform with catering at the final race, Stage 6 – Sunday 25 January – Imagine cheering on your favourite rider from your exclusive trackside viewing platform spot on the Stage 6 start/finish straight. With standing and seated areas and quality catering, you’ll finish your Tour Down Under experience with arms in the air.
- Official Club Tour Merchandise, prizes and free products – Club Tour members will receive many extras ensuring you look the part and everyone knows you belong to this exclusive club.
Places are limited and demand is high – so book your place early.
Membership Adult $599 Book Now!
Legends’ Night Dinner
Saturday 24 January, Adelaide Convention Centre
Meal and drinks included
“There is no better opportunity anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere to mingle and talk with the top riders of our sport. The Tour Down Under has raised the bar to unprecedented heights and the Legends’ Night Dinner is the one chance we all have of relaxing and enjoying the company of the people who have made our sport so great. We should all make the most of it.” Phil Liggett (International Voice of Cycling)
2009 Legend will be announced soon.
Seats are limited and demand is high – so book your place early.
Reserved seats $250 Book Now!
A full itinerary and entry ticket will be mailed directly to Dinner attendees in January 2009.
*Not suitable for children under 18.
*Prices quoted are AUD per person and include GST.
Information is correct at time of print but subject to change.