Bikestyle Tours has been organizing cycling trips to Europe since 1996.
In 2014 that will be 18 years of organising trips to the Grand Tours, making us amongst the most experienced Tour Operators at such events.
The enthusiasm of our staff and their knowledge and insight means that a Bikestyle Tours trip gives you an unequalled experience. The combination of good service, attention to detail and value for money has proven to be a winning formula.
Bikestyle Tours is Australian owned and was founded by Lawrie and Natalie Cranley. We have the same passion today as we always have for showing trips participants a great time. We take very seriously the faith people place in us to provide them with a wonderful and memorable holiday.
See what our clients said about us after their trip: Client Comments
Importantly all Bikestyle trips are Guaranteed Departures, so we won’t cancel a trip due to insufficient numbers leaving you stranded.
Our customers come from all over the world so no matter where you live we can help you with your cycling vacation.
Amongst our other trips we run cycling trips to the three Grand Tours – the Tour de France, Giro d’Italia and the Vuelta a Espana.Treat yourself to a trip through the Alpes or Pyrenees or in Paris, and see the riders and Tour up close.
We also organise great trips for companies and groups – see more at Custom Trips.
On a Bikestyle Tours cycling trip we offer a range of interesting things to do and see, making your holiday an enjoyable experience for the cyclist and non-cyclist alike.
What’s different about Bikestyle Tours?
- High level of customer service.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in France, Italy and Spain.
- Trips of different group sizes with high client to guide ratio.
- Use quality accommodation, restaurants and coaches.
- We deliver, with many customers returning each year.
- Guaranteed Departures. We won’t cancel a trip due to insufficient numbers leaving you stranded.
- Bike hire available for every trip.
- We care!